Thursday 20 March 2014

Happy - We Are From [Byron Bay]



It's International Day of Happiness today, and to celebrate, people from all around the world are posting videos to YouTube featuring Pharrell Williams' catchy new song and the place where they live. This song and this film clip are literally the embodiment of where I live - Byron Bay (well, just south of Byron Bay anyway). I am so happy that I am able to live in such a fantastic place.

Check out YouTube to see if your hometown has a Happy - We Are From video and comment below with the link because I'd love to see your happy place! And, if you haven't seen any of Tommy Franklin's other video's then check those out as well! He is Byron's Dancing Man and is probably the happiest man on the planet, spreading cheer as he dances around the streets of Byron Bay on the daily.

Happy International Day of Happiness, everyone. I hope you find something to smile about today! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment