Tuesday 12 November 2013

Things I love Tuesday v.3

So, I've missed a few, but I'm back with some more lovely things to share this week! Only a handful since I marked all posts as read I'm still catching up on posts after being gone so long, but still some lovely things to look at!

Firstly, this video by Zoella. Cuteness overload! Warning: it will make you clucky!


SOOOO obsessed with Bonne Chance Collections! I want this dress to wear for Christmas.

 Who doesn't want a pink and lilac kitchen?

Molly blows me away with her macaron skills! These ones are lavender and earl grey!


In honour of Movember and because who doesn't want a moustache on their tea cup?
Umm, strawberry cheesecake chimichangas? Yes please! We used to make cheese cake chimichangas at the mexican place I worked at. They are so good!

Harry Potter Meme of the Week:
Tehe, I love it! Two of the greatest movies of all time merged into one! 


What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment