Friday 1 March 2013

Friday's Finds - A Digital Find


Well, since I haven't had any luck with op shopping this week, I thought I would share with you all a vintage find I came across on Facebook. If you know me at all, then you will know that I am fascinated with anthropological studies and I think this advertisement is a great reflection of how society has changed over time. It was found in a 1950's newspaper and I'm sorry that I don't have a source, but as I came across it in Facebook, that can't really be helped!


It really gives us something to think about, doesn't it? Oh how the world of fashion has changed!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you entered my 100 follower giveaway yet? 
Go here for more details!
PLUS, 20% off advertisement on Little Foal with the code ifollow20

No comments:

Post a Comment