Friday 2 November 2012

New Series: Friday Finds

Today I am introducing you all to a brand new series here on Little foal which I call:


I absolutely love going op-shopping in my spare time and find this a great way to get my hands on beautiful antiques, cute little homewares, second hand clothes for wearing or refashioning, as well as books, movies and vintage sewing notions. There are heaps of great op-shops in my area and I am constantly popping in to various ones to see what's new.

My Friday Finds:
Today I found some great things at a few of my local op shops. Here they are: 




I fell in love with the white biscuit tin the moment I saw it! There is nothing I like better than a hot cup of tea and a biscuit on a cold day and there is this gorgeous white tea box which I want so badly that would look great with this lil' porcelain bikky tin next to it on the kitchen counter! The doily I will use for craft, more than likely. I bought the sewing pattern because it looked in awesome condition and i wouldn't mind making a few of those breezy summer dresses and comfy looking pants (out of muslin maybe?). The fabric is a huge piece - a steal at $2.50! The scarf is for a project that I am thinking of doing soon - keep your eyes peeled, and I just could not walk away from the BBC series of Pride and Prejudice, even though it is a video version! I will be a Lit student next year, so you can imagine how excited I egt over Pride and Prejudice, my second favourite classic book (behind Wuthering Heights of course).

All in all, I think I scored well! Have you scored any great op shop finds this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment