Friday 2 November 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange!

I'm so, so, SO excited to be participating in the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange this month! Linda over at Craftaholics Anonymous hosts this wonderful event twice a year and I think it is a fantastic idea!



In Linda's words, the Handmade Gift Exchange is:

loads of fun!! It gives you the opportunity to meet a fellow crafter AND the perfect excuse to get your craft on! There is no skill or cost requirement, that way everyone can participate! {if you want to see what people have made/received in the past, check out previous gift exchange linky parties: Summer 2012 and Winter 2011.}
 

If you want to join, head on over to Craftaholics Anonymous. I am so excited to meet some new people through this and to share my creativity with someone new! I find out on Nov 8 who I am paired with, so prepare for a few posts as I get to know what my partner likes, create her gift and recieve one in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment